Year Round Whitby Fishing Trips
Whitby fishing trips are a popular activity with visitors and locals alike. With fishing trips ranging in length from a couple of hours to a full day, sea angling is a great activity for families and small groups.
We provide rods, reels, bait and plenty of help and advice to get you started. Our fishing charter vessel, Libby, is equipped with the latest safety and navigation equipment. And our skipper, Ken, has a lifetime’s experience and knowledge – always on hand to help everyone make the most of their fishing trip. Whether you’re old or young, have a lot of experience or are trying sea fishing for the first time, you’re in safe hands.
Sunset Mackerel Trips
Join our sunset mackerel trips from 7pm – 9pm throughout August. Enjoy the beautiful sunset from a unique viewpoint, out on the North Sea!
Ken will tell you everything you need to know about fishing for mackerel and whether you’re a beginner or an expert angler you’re bound to have a wonderful evening’s fishing.
More Information About our Whitby Fishing Trips
- Licensed For: Upto 12 Passengers
- Trip Times: 8am – 11am, 11am – 2pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Code of Practice: 20 Miles
- Hours: 3hr Trips – Limited to 5 people to allow social distancing on board. £30 per person.
- Type of Fishing: Wreck and Reef and Mackerel Fishing
- Tackle Available: Yes – Please Book in Advance
- Bait Available: Yes – Please Book in Advance
- Boat Specification: Traditional 30ft Wooden Boat
Fishing Trip Video
To get a good idea of what a fishing trip out of Whitby on Libby is like, watch the video below:
More Whitby Fishing Trip Photos and Videos
For more photos, videos, reviews and information about our fishing trip schedule, please visit our sea angling Facebook page. We post information regularly, keeping our customers up to date with the latest information, trip times, pricing and weather forecasts.