Summer’s here – so join one of our…
Sunset Mackerel Trips
Join our sunset mackerel trips from 7pm – 9pm throughout August. Enjoy the beautiful sunset from a unique viewpoint, out on the North Sea!
Ken will tell you everything you need to know about fishing for mackerel and whether you’re a beginner or an expert angler you’re bound to have a wonderful evening’s fishing.
More Information About our Whitby Fishing Trips
- Licensed For: Upto 12 Passengers
- Trip Times: 8am – 11am, 11am – 2pm & 2pm – 5pm
- Code of Practice: 20 Miles
- Hours: 3hr Trips – Limited to 5 people to allow social distancing on board. £30 per person.
- Type of Fishing: Wreck and Reef and Mackerel Fishing
- Tackle Available: Yes – Please Book in Advance
- Bait Available: Yes – Please Book in Advance
- Boat Specification: Traditional 30ft Wooden Boat
Fishing Trip Video
To get a good idea of what a fishing trip out of Whitby on Libby is like, watch the video below: